[Advisors] YI

Bev Collins bev at pcna.ca
Thu Aug 6 14:31:56 PDT 2015

At least I'm not alone :)

-----Original Message-----
From: cleader at mb.e-association.ca [mailto:cleader at mb.e-association.ca]
Sent: August 6, 2015 1:54 PM
To: Bev Collins <bev at pcna.ca>
Subject: Re: [Advisors] YI

It is frustrating. I agree.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Original Message
From: Bev Collins
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 3:51 PM
To: 'TC Advisors'
Subject: [Advisors] YI

My rant for the day 😒

I'm not sure how many of you out there recall when CAP went from contracts to contribution agreements. I recall that was also an election year. What I remember was ... we didn't get our agreements until November. This year is almost as frustrating. All the contribution agreement will be signed at the same time regardless of whether some are ready to go. I was told they are being very careful about language, which means change. The last few of years the CA has been carbon copies of the previous year. Today was the first time I was told there is a low likelihood that it will not be signed. We were told by our MP we were approved and already received the letter. I never even thought there was a possibility it wouldn't be signed!

Frustrating.

Bev