[Advisors] YI and the election

Bev Collins bev at pcna.ca
Mon Aug 10 12:08:23 PDT 2015

I also heard that funding has been set aside and the minister is already approved some. Those with those approval letters will be OK. This morning though, there is still no news on the CA. I've seen these delay tactics before. I told them that we have told sites to hold off to reduce their liability.  I'm surprised, because this is not the time to piss communities off.

Bev