[Advisors] discussion re TC and community broadband - Wednesday

Gary W Kenward garykenward at eastlink.ca
Wed Feb 11 08:32:59 PST 2015

You need a Google account and it must be enabled for Google+.

The good news is that you do not need to enter any valid personal information.

The exception being that you will need to provide a contact email address (all gmail accounts have such secondary addresses). What I did was provide an email address that I did not care about.

Ultimately, unless you are very careful about internet searches and avoid “Googling”, Google probably has a lot more information about you then you will expose using Google+.

Gary