[Advisors] consultation re: WSIS outcomes

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 09:37:47 PDT 2015

Hi Marita,

Thanks for this and it is good to see that someone in Canada is paying
attention to this.

A couple of questions. Is there a website for this or a link?  Also, will
there be remote participation? And finally, do you happen to know who
prepared the invitation list?

As a long time participant/observer on the WSIS process including
participation in WSIS (Tunis), a keynote (on behalf of civil society at the
UNESCO sponsored WSIS Review in Paris in 2013), and as host/facilitator of
the Community Informatics network which I believe is the world's largest
ICT4D research and practitioner network  I'm a wee bit surprised that this
is the first I've heard of this consultation.

By a separate post, I'll send a document which I helped prepare in response
to the WSIS +10 "non-paper" which I would also ask to be entered into the
record.

Tks again,

Mike