[Advisors] InCan e-mail

Bev Collins bev at pcna.ca
Wed Oct 28 09:59:38 PDT 2015

Here is the signature line of our Program officer.  This has been since early October.   Perhaps it's just him?   I wondered because there seems to be such a tight control, or was, over everything done so figured it was across the board.  I see that it is Canada.ca so not as bad - I did have one email that was Canada.com - can't find it right now but that was the one that I was concerned about - the .COM

Program Officer, Access Programs and Policies, Digital Policy Branch Industry Canada / Government of Canada Terry.Vilayil at canada.ca / Tel: 613-769-5603 / TTY: 1-866-694-8389

Agent de programme, Programmes et politiques d'accés, Direction générale des politiques numériques Industrie Canada / Gouvernement du Canada Terry.Vilayil at canada.ca / Tél: 613-769-5603 / ATS: 1-866-694-8389