[Advisors] Help: Survey analysis

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Apr 25 20:58:17 PDT 2016

Bev has released a bit of a storm here and thanks to this series of events there may be a chance to see some recognition of the need for assistance in communities trying to stay on top of the digital tsunami.  Please let's pull together and provide some input for her meeting with govt reps. The sooner the better. I will try to put something brief together by the weekend.

Marita