[Advisors] Help: Survey analysis

Beaton brian.beaton at knet.ca
Tue Apr 26 01:05:38 PDT 2016

Good morning team .. I am sending you the final report document we
submitted to ISED (Sheila and her team) on March 31. In our contract I
understood we were supposed to get feedback from the ISED team within 5
working days. I have written to them and heard back from Sheila that they
are swamped with tasks. The report was referenced during the FMCC
presentation at the CRTC hearings and requested by the commissioners as
part of the FMCC final intervention. The ISED team knows about this
request and we have exchanged emails about it. We still are awaiting their
feedback but in the meantime we do want people to know about this
document, so we are slowly sharing it with others who express an interest
in it. With Bev¹s request, I feel the findings and the recommendations are
very relevant to her survey as well. I believe many of the recommendations
we made are applicable from the results of Bev¹s survey, especially for
the remote and rural communities.

I am only attaching the main report (27 pages) without the appendices. The
literature review has been packed into about 40 pages and is available (as
are the other appendices, if required). I would appreciate any feedback
about this report and any suggestions everyone might have about making
this available to others.

Brian