[Advisors] word clouds - anybody do this?

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Apr 28 10:01:32 PDT 2016

We need a little technical help with the analysis Bev is trying to
provide the federal government in support of CAP-YI. Does anyone out
there have experience with generating word clouds.  I am hoping someone
can create a few usable word clouds out of some elements of Bev's survey
-- specifically, responses to the questions:

  -- what was the impact (of hiring an intern) for your organization and
community

  -- (If you were an intern) what was the value of the internship to you

  -- (If you hired interns in the past, what was the impact for your
organization or community

Thanks