[Advisors] draft comment for CRTC

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Feb 6 18:32:51 PST 2016

Colleagues:  With the help of some documentation from Garth and a
submission already made by the First Mile Consortium, I have made a stab
at a comment letter for the current CRTC telecom review.  Emphasis is on
recognition of broadband as basic service, and on community owned
broadband as a model of delivery.

The deadline for sending this in is Monday.  I hope some of you will
take a moment to look at it and offer comments/ suggestions before I
have to release it out there.  I am attaching it in rtf format but if
you have any problem opening, let me know.