[Advisors] draft comment for CRTC

Peter Frampton pframpton at lefca.org
Sat Feb 6 19:06:56 PST 2016

As always - brilliant in its simplicity
Ontario basically refuses to see that the world has changed from the old industrial model - for all the modern ideas of our premier she is trapped in solutions based on charity and benevolence - sigh - so once again TC is. Forward thinking ...

Thank you Marita - once again

Peter Frampton
LEF
(Pardon the thumbs please)