[Advisors] Telecommunities Canada AGM -- doodle poll

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun Feb 14 11:53:12 PST 2016

Hello advisors.  I know it hardly seems like a year has gone by, but it
is true. Our last AGM was on Mar.6, 2015. As I will be out of the
country for about 6 weeks in March and early April, I am starting the
process now to select a potential date for this year's AGM which will be
held on-line as it was last year -- maybe Skype or Google Hangout.  Not
sure about that yet.

I have set up a doodle poll to select a potential date during the week
of April 18-22.  It is hard for all of us to guess where we will be at
that time and we can possibly tweak it at the last minute if we have
to.  But some of you will know now if you definitely can't be there.
According to the by-laws,  we do have send out a notice and agenda 30
days in advance of the AGM. I would like to send out that notice in
early March.

So, please let me know by the end of February if any of the dates are at
all possible for you.

Doodle poll "Telecommunities Canada AGM."

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:

http://doodle.com/poll/6r6n73myskucvapg

Many thanks