[Advisors] Netgain Partnership Report

Garth Graham garth.graham at telus.net
Wed Feb 17 12:08:19 PST 2016

I believe that this report and the initiative behind it represents a sea change in attitudes.  It identifies a different pressure point and a way of acting on it.

A Pivotal Moment: DEVELOPING A NEW GENERATION OF TECHNOLOGISTS FOR THE PUBLIC INTEREST

http://netgainpartnership.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/pivotalmoment.pdf