[Advisors] talking about broadband at the CRTC

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jan 29 14:07:54 PST 2016

The CRTC wants to talk about broadband with Canadians.  So, folks, start
your engines.  There is a questionnaire to be filled out. We can submit
something as TC but really, the more individual submissions that take a
similiar view is more powerful.  In the end, what counts gets counted.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1027549

I haven't had a chance to take a look at this yet, and it will be a few
days before I get a chance.  Any ideas, etc. to help us along will be
helpful.