[Advisors] talking about broadband at the CRTC

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jan 29 16:29:35 PST 2016

Clarice has already completed it and reports that was geared to individual users. Multiple choice, little opportunity to give actual opinion. Mostly asking about usage and how often. Some question on feelings with regard to cost and one in whether rural customers should pay the same, more, level it to the providers. Also who should control costs, government, CRTC, providers, or some combinatio‎n of those.

Marita