[Advisors] Fwd: Canada's Innovation Agenda - link for consultation

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Jul 7 06:21:21 PDT 2016

Every department in Ottawa seems to be consulting and I guess we should
jump in on some of these.  (Why do they always happen in mid-summer?).
Here is the link for the "Innovation agenda" consultation. At first
glance, it looks a bit daunting.  I am not sure where we fit in.  Of
course, it is always better if more than one of our groups chimes in on
these consultations.  Suggestions anyone? Has anyone already gone
through this?

http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/062.nsf/eng/home