[Advisors] [CommunityInformaticsCanada] FW: Delivering Community Power: A bold vision for an expanded postal service

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:47:40 PST 2016

Thanks for this Russell,

Your comments are on target.  However, I think an express objective of this initiative and why they are looking for a new mandate/extended set of activities for the Post Office is that they would like to see it re-nationalized.  This is based on among other things the experiences you are pointing to below as well as the quite cavalier behaviour of the current President.