[Advisors] Doodle: Link for poll "TC AGM"

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun May 1 12:37:39 PDT 2016

Hello all, things got too busy and I had to drop our earlier plan to
hold an AGM in March. Also, a lot of people could not make it in March.
So, let's try again.

I have set up a doodle poll for the week of June 6-10.  We need to give
one month's notice of our intention to hold an AGM -- which I will do as
soon as we agree on a date. So please go to the following link and
indicate your preferences:

http://doodle.com/poll/zvbqdfatidhbm7qf

I don't know exactly what tools we will use to execute this meeting --
but we will find something.

Thanks