[Advisors] TC AGM doodle poll

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon May 23 18:31:55 PDT 2016

Hi folks.  Finally getting back to this TC AGM poll that I initiated
just before I had to attend to a family crisis in Alberta.  At the
moment 7 people have completed the poll -- there are several
opportunities to get 6 people together.  We should be able to do better
than that.  If you have not yet done so, please do take a look and see
if you can fit this in some time in the week of June 6.  I think we
should go ahead with this -- since the doodle poll was a form of notice
giving a precise range of dates and times.

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/zvbqdfatidhbm7qf