[Advisors] TC AGM

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed May 25 07:23:35 PDT 2016

Thanks to all of you who filled out the doodle poll.  I would like to
call the meeting on Monday June 6th at 3-4 pm EST.  We should have at
least 7 people on board.  If anyone else can see their way to adjusting
their schedule to attend, please think about doing this.  I will be
sending an agenda out later today or tomorrow.  I will also be looking
for some help to set up a google hangout space -- that's what we used
last year -- unless someone has other solutions to suggest.

Oh yes, I also need to ask those of you who are currently serving as
directors whether you will continue in that role.  Please let me know.