[Advisors] Paypal now active on TC account

mmoll at ca.inter.net mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Sep 13 17:48:32 PDT 2016

Hello advisors. Finally, thanks to the perseverance of Chris Cope, we
have an active paypal account button on the tc.ca site. We hope people
will use this to pay for TC membership. No one gets paid in this
organization but we do need some funds to keep up our non-profit
status and, I hope, to finally get some access to a reasonable online
conferencing system that will make it possible to talk to each other,
hold scheduled meetings on various topics, etc.

We have been collecting $25 per year for membership. Our fiscal year
is April 1st to May 31st, so paying 1/2 of that for the remainder of
this year would be just fine, if that is your choice. For those of you
who sent cheques last year, those never got cashed as it took time to
reorganize our banking and those cheques were  staledated by the time
we got them to the current bank.

TC is a national organization of like-minded community networking
advocates and practitioners. It remains the only such organization in
Canada and has been around since 1994. Together and as individuals, we
have participated in government and CRTC processes and have engaged in
university research studies. We contribute to the work of
international and national organizations and support each other's
activities.