[Advisors] bursaries available to attend our data & social sector conference

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Jan 7 13:48:18 PST 2017

Hello advisors. One of my colleagues from the former CRACIN project is
offering an opportunity to attend a conference that should be
interesting to anyone working on community networking.  They are looking
for more people from rural, northern and Atlantic communities. Bursaries
are being offered to fund costs.

I hope some of you will take advantage of this.

Marita