[Advisors] FW: sad news

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Jan 4 08:20:12 PST 2017

Oh, yet another of my heroes lost in 2016.  I got to know Brian Campbell
well in the early Freenet/community networking days, especially in his
role as advocate for information freedom. Rest in peace Brian, you had a
big impact on many people.

Thanks Michael and please continue to share any info that comes out
about services and ways to express condolences.

Marita