[Advisors] Telus - internet for good project

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Jan 10 06:22:12 PST 2017

I did see this Telus initiative. Can't remember if I circulated it or
not. Now I am wondering if any other Telcos have similiar programs or if
Telus has rolled this out any further. For some of you, it is also an
opportunity to ask Telus if they might be prepared to initiate such
programs in other provinces or cities.

Marita