[Advisors] Two members get CIRA grants

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jun 16 15:09:12 PDT 2017

Monique, I am so happy to hear that our networks are able to provide
some support. Yea, Dana!  Any possible stops between Nova Scotia and
B.C. for this caravan, please get in touch with Monique.

Also, if anyone is putting out press releases on these initiatives,
please send them to the list. Once we have all the information, I will
add the information to the TC website.

Marita