[Advisors] request: What is a community network

Brian Beaton brian.beaton at knet.ca
Tue Jun 20 09:45:14 PDT 2017

Marita .. The parent organization (Keewaytinook Okimakanak) that made this
decision is not-for-profit and the same board (the chiefs of the First
Nations) are the directors of their for-profit entity. That is one of the
reasons I am suggesting a neutral definition that includes those groups that
are trying to make community networks work ..

Brian