[Advisors] Where is our expertise?

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Mar 1 17:40:12 PST 2017

Hi folks.  As part of an attempt to map the kinds of expertise available
in member groups, the North American At-large Organization (part of the
ICANN   has sent out a list of topics we might put our names to -- as
potential contributors to policy discussions. I can see a few that are
not too onerous for this community -- community networks, public
interest, internet governance, education, net neutrality, etc. I will
put my own name down under a few of these, but I am hoping that others
might also step forward. It would be nice to show some strength -- even
if nothing comes of it -- don't expect your phone to start ringing.
There is an e-mail at the end with more explanation. Let me know if you
can help out. I will be happy to be the intermediary.

                                  TOPICS
1) Accessibility
2) Accountability
3) ccTLD Policy