[Advisors] TC teleconference -- Sept. 25

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Sep 18 17:40:54 PDT 2017

Hello advisors. We have 6 people at the moment who have indicated that
they could participate in a TC teleconference between 1-2 pm. EST on
Sept. 25. I will send around the dial-in number in a few days. If there
are others who can make this time, please join us.

We can share information about areas we are working on, ideas on how we
can share our knowledge and resources, possible future roles for TC,
whatever you think might be of interest to the community.