[Advisors] Congratulations to NCF - 25th anniversary

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue Sep 19 18:57:55 PDT 2017

Hello advisors. On Sept. 28th, the National Capital Freenet will be
celebrating the 25th anniversary of NCF with a party and the launch of a
history book (see invite below)

NCF really was a hot spot at the dawn of public internet access in
Canada --  and there are many stories to tell about the days when
dial-up access was exciting and a busy signal was just an invitation to
dial again.

I know you will join me in congratulating the past and present members
of the NCF, some of whom are members of this group as well: Chris Cope,
Shelley Robinson, Ian Allen, Garth Graham, ....................... hope
I didn't miss anyone.

Marita