[Advisors] VCN & Digital Skills 4 Youth Program

Tracey Axelsson vcned at vcn.bc.ca
Tue Aug 14 12:20:25 PDT 2018

Hi all

I think I added the wrong link.... this would have been the application
period for VCN to be selected to be the Delivery Agent.

ho -hum -- I had assumed the link had been updated with the press release
information found here:

<goog_1566285749>
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/government-of-canada-will-provide-1200-paid-internships-to-graduates-689988591.html

Reminded again to - not assume...

all the best, Tracey
-----------------
Tracey Axelsson
Executive Director - *Vancouver Community Network (VCN)*
280 - 111 West Hastings Street,    Vancouver, BC    V6B 1H4
t: 778.724.0241

                             *Consider the environment before printing.*

VCN offers great services to all for IT support and web development at very
affordable rates.
We deeply appreciate your referral of Tech|team
<https://www.techteam.vcn.bc.ca/> & Web|team
<https://www.webteam.vcn.bc.ca/> services.

Our social enterprise work supports VCN's charitable efforts; providing
free access to the Internet, email, and computer access to youth, seniors
and vulnerable people in our community.

*Personally however, I have always considered autonomy to be a bigger
builder of trust than anonymity.*

                                                                Garth Graham