[Advisors] TC AGM Sept 4 -- 1 pm. EST

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Aug 20 10:00:20 PDT 2018

Hello all. Sorry to have let this TC AGM ball drop for so long. I have
been attending an international school on internet governance in Germany
and then spending some time to recover from what was a very intensive 10
days in sweltering conditions. But we still need to do this. The Sept.
4, 1pm EST date was the preferred option in the doodle poll. I hope that
still suits most of you.

I will be sending out an agenda and looking to set up a slate of
potential directors over the next week.

Meanwhile, please save the date..........

Thanks