[Advisors] Update and holiday greetings

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Dec 17 11:32:17 PST 2018

Hello advisors. This to let you know that I have completed the annual TC
filing to maintain our non-profit status. I have also asked our
webmaster Ian Allen to upload the AGM minutes to our website. He also
added an update to the home page re: the ICANN read-out.

I should remind you all that we do accept donations through paypal on
the website (tc.ca) or by cheque to our address c/o the National Capital
Freenet (see website for details). Although we are extremely frugal and
have a small amount of funds in the bank, we do need to pay for the
annual filings and the minimum bank charges, etc. So we are grateful for
any amounts (however small) you might be able to send our way.

Finally, thanks for your support and engagement over the year. I wish
you all good cheer for the holiday season and good health in 2019.