[Advisors] TC sponsored ICANN readout - Nov. 28

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Nov 26 11:54:53 PST 2018

Hello advisors. The *second *Telecommunities Canada sponsored ICANN
read-out will happen on Wed. Nov. 28  between 4:30-6 pm EST. It will
happen in an Ottawa community hub but will be livestreamed across the
country for anyone to tune in. I am really excited to see our name on an
event like this. ICANN is covering expenses.

I really need your support. Please sign in to the eventbrite to let us
know who might be watching. You can still view without registering on
eventbrite -- but it helps when it comes to reporting.  Even just tuning
in for part of this will help keep our numbers high for the live event.
You can ask questions via chat on Livestream if you log into Livestream
at the time. It is very easy -- asks for minimal information. Otherwise,
just watch the proceedings.

See the agenda and sign in here on Eventbrite:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/post-icann-barcelona-readout-tickets-4966505351
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/post-icann-barcelona-readout-tickets-49665053512>

*Remote participation*

Adobe Connect room: https://participate.icann.org/naralo/**

*Livestream Details:*
https://livestream.com/internetsociety/icann63ottawa
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/icann63ottawa>

The event will also be archived -- so you could watch later instead. The
same link works for that as well. Registering on eventbrite will also
help us capture this kind of activity.

I am hoping we can be a world leader in ICANN outreach activities by
mobilizing these technologies at regular intervals to let endusers know
what is happening on Internet policy at global levels.