[Advisors] CIRA elections -- no my turn this time

Tracey Axelsson vcned at vcn.bc.ca
Tue Oct 9 08:34:51 PDT 2018

You rock regardless Marita

You'll always have my vote.

all the best, Tracey
-----------------
Tracey Axelsson
Executive Director - *Vancouver Community Network (VCN)*
280 - 111 West Hastings Street,    Vancouver, BC    V6B 1H4
t: 778.724.0241

                             *Consider the environment before printing.*

VCN offers great services to all for IT support and web development at very
affordable rates.
We deeply appreciate your referral of Tech|team
<https://www.techteam.vcn.bc.ca/> & Web|team
<https://www.webteam.vcn.bc.ca/> services.

Our social enterprise work supports VCN's charitable efforts; providing
free access to the Internet, email, and computer access to youth, seniors
and vulnerable people in our community.

*Personally however, I have always considered autonomy to be a bigger
builder of trust than anonymity.*

                                                                Garth Graham