[Advisors] Making the best use of our resources

Peter Frampton pframpton at lefca.org
Tue Oct 16 13:34:57 PDT 2018

we do have resources that are hard to buy. So what can we do with that?

Understanding our Wealth - is always the way to start!  Well Said Marita.

If there is a moment in time where a few - or even a full gaggle - of us will be in Toronto - you can always count on LEF to host and help out in whatever way we can.
Some face to face time - always moves things along

Peter Frampton
pframpton at lefca.org