[Advisors] vote for cira directors

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Sep 28 14:37:27 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues

If you are CIRA member you should have received, yesterday, your id and
pin number to vote in this year's election. You can vote for 3 people on
the nomcom slate and on person on the member slate. If you want any
recommendations, I would suggest that one of your nomcom selections
should be Helen McDonald who has been the board chair for the past year
and the board needs that kind of stability right now. As for the others,
your choice. My name is on the member slate and I hope to get your vote.
In any case, it will be a hot contest this year, so not the time to take
anything for granted.

Please let me know if you are a member and did not receive your voting
info from CIRA.

Have a good weekend

Marits