[Advisors] report on Marrakesh

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Jul 11 15:57:19 PDT 2019

Hello advisors. I was unable to attend the ICANN meeting in Marrakesh in
June due to an important family commitment. But I wanted to share with
you the link below to a report on this meeting. The At-Large team is
experimenting with different ways to report out. It is quite long and we
still need to refine this process but a quick browse through does offer
some colour and flavour of the different sessions. It was only a 3 1/2
day meeting but you will quickly see that the agenda is packed.

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+ICANN65+Meeting+Reports+Workspace