[Advisors] Canada's Digital Charter -- insight video

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Jun 15 07:16:58 PDT 2019

Hello advisors. Last  week, as part of the NARALO* insights series, I
did a video conference on the new Canadian Digital Charter with David
MacKey (Ontario) and Adrian Schmidt (Alberta). We walk through the 10
principles listed and present some thoughts/concerns.

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjJr_3ASjxU&feature=youtu.be

NB: You might want to use the cursor to move more quickly through the
two intro slides. After that, the video runs at a normal pace.

NARALO Insights is a dedicated video series on Internet Governance
concerns with aspecial onus on regional issues. The goal is to have
community experts exchange ideas and regional perspectives on current
hot topics to augment policy discussions in the region and at the
international level through our representatives at ICANN.
*NARALO -- North American Regional At Large Organization -- one of 5
RALOs that make up part of the At Large Advisory Committee within ICANN.
Telecommunities Canada is a member of NARALO.