[Advisors] connections with relevant groups in the U.S.

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri May 24 06:54:57 PDT 2019

Colleagues, there is a large group in the U.S. call the National Digital
Inclusion Alliance (https://www.digitalinclusion.org/ ). Do we have
anyone in our group who is connected with the NDIA ? There are certainly
common concerns.

There is also a large academic group call Partnership for Progress on
the Digital Divide (www.ppdd.org/ ) which has been holding an 2019
International Conference in Washington, DC  over the last 3 days. I see
Richard Smith from Simon Fraser is involved with this group. I was just
listening to Vint Cerf speaking about different ways to deliver internet
services. https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ppdd2019

<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/ppdd2019>I am not at the
conference but posting info about TC on the chat site. We should seek
connections with both of these groups, I think. So, I am asking -- is
anyone here already connected in any way with either of these groups.