[Advisors] TC AGM --please show your availability on doodle

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Nov 23 09:01:25 PST 2019

Hello all TC advisors. I just realized that I will need to file our
non-profit papers by Dec. 13. I have set up a doodle poll to see if we
can get a few people together for an AGM on Mon (25), Tues (26) or
Wed.(27) of this week. Please go to the link below and let me know if
you could attend at any of these times.

Check the time zone button at the top of the page to make sure it is
showing times in your time zone. You can change it if need be.

https://doodle.com/poll/6s82cafw8524xukd

Thanks