[Advisors] looking for some additional directors

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Nov 23 10:40:05 PST 2019

Hi again. In preparation for the AGM, I am preparing a potential slate
of directors. I have contacted current directors and hope most will stay
on. But we could certainly benefit from one or two new directors. It has
been some time since we had much presence at the national level, but we
are still very relevant at the international level. And there is no
reason at all why we couldn't do more work at the national level outside
of lack of human resources. This is a great platform from which to a
connect with a new minister of "Digital Government," for example.

There are still really good reasons to keep TC going as a properly
incorporated non-profit.

I am hoping for some new expressions of interest. It won't take up much
time unless you want it to.