[Advisors] TC AGM 2pm EST -- phone#

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Wed Nov 27 14:42:50 PST 2019

Don't worry Tracy -- I goofed too - gave out the wrong conference id
which we managed to overcome after a brief scramble. I call it
constantly trying to do too much syndrome. Thanks for trying. There was
some talk that we should try to hold calls a little more often. There is
a lot to share.

If someone bugs me about it, I can definitely organize such things. But
I also suffer from the "whatever is on to;p" syndrome.So if nobody bugs
me about it, it just slips down the list.

I also wish we could do recordings like ICANN does so that we could at
least listen to the call later.

Minutes will be sent out as soon as I can get to it.

Marita