[Advisors] TC AGM 2pm EST -- phone#

Fred Campbell ryakuga at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 15:15:02 PST 2019

Recording and sharing shouldn't be a problem

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 27, 2019, at 18:43, Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net<mailto:mmoll at ca.inter.net>> wrote:

Don't worry Tracy -- I goofed too - gave out the wrong conference id which we managed to overcome after a brief scramble. I call it constantly trying to do too much syndrome. Thanks for trying. There was some talk that we should try to hold calls a little more often. There is a lot to share.

If someone bugs me about it, I can definitely organize such things. But I also suffer from the "whatever is on to;p" syndrome.So if nobody bugs me about it, it just slips down the list.

I also wish we could do recordings like ICANN does so that we could at least listen to the call later.

Minutes will be sent out as soon as I can get to it.

Marita