[Advisors] CIRA elections

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Sep 30 01:20:08 PDT 2019

Hello advisors. About a week ago, those of you who are CIRA members will
have a received your ballots (with ID and Password) enabling you to cast
your vote for this year's board of directors. The voting period ends
Oct.2, 12:30pm ET.

I just wanted to let you know that my vote on the member slate this year
went to *David Mackey *who I have gotten to know because he is also
engaged in some of the work done at NARALO. I think David's commitment
to community is strong and he would be a good community board member.

Here is some info if you are a member and have not received your ballot:

If you have not received the email containing your voter ID and PIN
number and believe you are a CIRA member eligible to vote, contact a
CIRA Representative at 1-877-913-5335, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to
4:30 p.m. ET or emailmember.services at cira.ca
<mailto:member.services at cira.ca>.

CIRA members must be active members at the time they cast their vote.