[Advisors] commentary on rural broadband in U.S.

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Mon Sep 21 17:28:33 PDT 2020

Hello advisors. Here is some interesting commentary on the potential
impact of government funded fibre build-outs in rural areas in the U.S.
I am wondering if there is anything like this happening in Canada

The reverse donut by Doug Dawson

I'm already starting to see some of the consequences of what happens
when rural areas get fiber, but the towns in a county don't. I've been
referring to this phenomenon as the reverse donut..." (Doug Dawson)

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20200918-the-reverse-donut/