[Advisors] "Durty to Document" event feedback

Ivan White ivanjwhite at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:54:54 PDT 2021

So the government is finally taking direction from Indigenous traditions
(ie. Oral transmission of knowledge) but, as is their way with most things
(especially treaties), they are misusing and misinterpreting it to break
rules that they themselves to agreed to.

_
Ivan J White
_
I am L’Nu, the Mi’kmaw, the First People of Miꞌkmaꞌki. I live and work on
the ancestral, unceded, and unsurrendered Territory of the Mi’kmaq People.