[Advisors] ICANN webinar on "the root zone" - April 21

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sun Apr 18 08:08:00 PDT 2021

Hello advisors. I thought the following ICANN webinar might be of
interest to some of you. It is aimed at anyone interested in knowing
more about the root zone -- that's the actual mechanism (servers, etc)
that enables your communications to move around the world at lightning
speed. I will be registering as even while I am engaged in the policy
process at ICANN, I never feel I know enough about the root and how it
works. It is offered by ICANN's global stakeholder engagement team -- so
not aimed directly at a highly technical audience -- that would include
me. More information at the link below -- where you can also register.
Registration is required.

April 21 -- 18:00 UTC (2pm EDT)  The Root Zone from A to Z

https://features.icann.org/event/icann-organization/root-zone-z
<https://features.icann.org/event/icann-organization/root-zone-z>