[Advisors] Fwd: Internet governance outlook 2021

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Sat Feb 13 10:45:13 PST 2021

------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Advisors] Internet governance outlook 2021
Date: 	Sat, 13 Feb 2021 10:23:55 -0800
From: 	Daryl Hobbs <darylhobbs at gmail.com>
To: 	Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net>

I think it’s called the war on information! No doubt whoever controls
informative controls us! Like the war on drugs it’s going to be messy
and don’t expect governments to come to your rescue. They are just as
vulnerable as we are. Education and persistence are two weapons we have
but it has to be a combination of both to prevent attacks on all of us.  ;-D
On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 8:35 AM Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net