[Advisors] sad news

Tracey Axelsson vcned at vcn.bc.ca
Sat Oct 9 07:42:29 PDT 2021

Oh no -- I am so sorry to hear this.

We were all gifted by his presence, his patience and his guiding light.  He
will be missed.

all the best, Tracey
-----------------
Tracey Axelsson
Executive Director - *Vancouver Community Network (VCN)*
280 - 111 West Hastings Street,    Vancouver, BC    V6B 1H4
t: 778.724.0241

                             *Consider the environment before printing.*

VCN offers great services to all for IT support and web development at very
affordable rates.
We deeply appreciate your referral of Tech|team
<https://www.techteam.vcn.bc.ca/> & Web|team
<https://www.webteam.vcn.bc.ca/> services.

Our social enterprise work supports VCN's charitable efforts; providing
free access to the Internet, email, and computer access to youth, seniors
and vulnerable people in our community.