[Advisors] sad news

Peter Frampton pframpton at lefca.org
Tue Oct 12 06:27:18 PDT 2021

Agreed – a huge loss – but such a strong legacy!

Peter Frampton
LEF

From: advisors-bounces at tc.ca <advisors-bounces at tc.ca> on behalf of Tracey Axelsson <vcned at vcn.bc.ca>
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 11:44 AM
To: James Van Leeuwen <jvl at dusk.ca>
Cc: TC Advisors <advisors at tc.ca>, Marita Moll <mmoll at ca.inter.net>
Subject: Re: [Advisors] sad news
Oh no -- I am so sorry to hear this.

We were all gifted by his presence, his patience and his guiding light.  He will be missed.

all the best, Tracey
Tracey Axelsson
Executive Director - Vancouver Community Network (VCN)
280 - 111 West Hastings Street,    Vancouver, BC    V6B 1H4
t: 778.724.0241

                             Consider the environment before printing.

VCN offers great services to all for IT support and web development at very affordable rates.
We deeply appreciate your referral of Tech|team<https://www.techteam.vcn.bc.ca/> & Web|team<https://www.webteam.vcn.bc.ca/> services.

Our social enterprise work supports VCN's charitable efforts; providing free access to the Internet, email, and computer access to youth, seniors and vulnerable people in our community.