[Advisors] ChatBotGPT defines community networking

Joey Slinger joeyslinger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 17:21:13 PST 2023

I don’t like to boast, but as, say, a Globe rewrite person on duty (Which I
was for a considerable period) and asked on deadline to slam together
something by way of background on this subject to be inserted into the
story, I could not have done a better job, although my version would have
had a couple of enormous clanging errors that neither the desk editors nor
the general reader, let alone me, would have noticed thanks to my exquisite
prose.

joj